September 5, 2009

Pictures of recent times

Here are so pictures of when Jeremy was passing through Kansas on his way to New Hampshire...
Jeremy shooting his pistol at the mail box

The huddle to see how well Jeremy did
Jeff & Eric shooting clays
Jeremy and Shane shooting clays with Eric pulling... and Andrew pretending

Jeremy, Mike, Jeff, Andrew, & Shane


The boys and dad

The boys and sis

The fam, missing Meaghan, Heather, & Paige
A change of appearance...
I don't know what exactly made me decide to chop off all my hair, but yesterday I decided to just do it. Maybe it's the fact that I am having my 10 year high school reunion this weekend, or that my uncle passed away this past week, or that I needed a change in my life, but whatever the reason it is done.


This isn't the best picture but it's what I have for now. I'm sure I'll be taking more and I'll share them with you when I do.

1 comment:

californiameaghan said...

you got some really great pictures of the boys shooting their guns! wish i could have been there! did you get a chance to hang out with cricket? she is so glad not to have to be in the car any more!!! jeremy said fin (finn?) is a super nice cat. yay!