August 24, 2009

A bunch of new

Brooklyn is almost 3 years old and has been in a twin bed for a couple years now. Pretty normal sounding except we have had her box springs and matress on the floor this whole time. In the beginning we didn't want her to have too far to fall if she happen to roll around a lot in her sleep. Then it turned into me not being able to find the bed I wanted for her. Finally, I found it!! Nebraska Furniture Mart had the bed that I had envisioned for Brooklyn. My mom and I picked it up Saturday morning and Shane put it together for Brooklyn later Saturday evening. She was sooo excited to have her new bed!



We also got a new kitty this past week. A friend called and had rescued a kitten on her way into town. He had been rolled by a semi truck on the highway but was ok with the exception of a scrape or two. She named him Fin and called me to see if we could take him. He is extremely lovey so we decided to see how he would do as an indoor cat. After only a day he was litter box trained. Andrew likes to have him sleep in bed with him. Fin makes a great addition to our family!












1 comment:

californiameaghan said...

the new bed is awesome!

so proud that you decided to join the ranks of us indoor cat people... fin is cute!!!